think about how many times
- you HAVEN’T been denied access to children because their caretakers are afraid your cisness might “confuse” the kids
- you HAVEN’T lost your job because you told your coworkers that you are cis
- you HAVEN’T been asked by complete strangers about your genitalia who are “just curious” about your cisness and what it means
- you HAVEN’T been unexpectedly reminded of traumatic events from your past because of such “innocent” questions about your cisness
- you HAVEN’T been threatened for using the restroom because you are cis
- you HAVEN’T been harassed, abused, or murdered because of your cisness
and consider yourself lucky that all we can do in return for these things happening to us every day is yell at you over the internet.