i….i’m confused by this sentence.
Things I learned from this article:
1. The hashtag is mightier than the sword.
2. Komen and Limbaugh are but a taste of our ability to translate awareness into action.
3. Contrary to popular belief, the Mayan calander indicates not the end of the world in 2012, but rather the beginning of a new era of social media feminist organizing.
4. Congress has passed about eleventy billion misogynist laws in recent years, but the feminist movement is stronger than ever as evidenced by Slutwalk.
things i learned:
1. if you repeat “all without visible leadership or top-down direction” over and over and over again, the room will be filled with a misty smoke, thus making it impossible for anybody to see the massive Leadership Spaceship in which all the *F*eminist leadership sits shooting babies with 501c3 *F*eminist rockets.
2. if you believe something hard enough, it will be true! automatically! *F*eminists really *have* relied on organizing marches and rallies! *F*eminists really *have* given up on trying to force mainstream media to listen to them! *F*eminists really *don’t* spend unbelievable amounts of time nurturing their careers at the expense of accountability to other women!
all this is truuuue—if you just belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!